Bee Mine Bundle - Bee Lovers Gift Set, 5-Pack
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Here's the buzz on the best bundle that ever was. This "Bee Mine" Bundle from the John James Audubon Center (JJAC) is the perfect gift for bee-loving people — the beeple — in your life. This bee-inspired theme is a unique present idea for all kinds of situations. Maybe you want to gift your honey, or somebody who just likes honey. Or perhaps you know of a person who thinks bees are the bee's knees. Then guess what? The JJAC has got you covered!
Here's what you get:
- Bee's Wrap Sandwich Wrap, a reusable 13x13" honeycomb-patterned sandwich wrap, made with organic cloth for sustainable storage
- a 4" dishwasher-safe silicone "Bee Happy" coaster from Andreas that's hard enough to hold anything, soft enough to never break, and versatile enough to house hot and cold beverages, candles, plants, soap, and candy
- The Naked Bee's Triple Milled Soap in Oatmeal and Honey (2.75 oz.), a gentle exfoliator capable of a rich creamy lather, made with certified organic ingredients in a body bar soft enough for both face and body
- The Naked Bee's soothing, floral-scented Moisturizing Hand and Body Lotion in Jasmine and Honey (2.25 oz.) for a non-greasy moisturizing lotion that smells and feels great
- Don George's Pure Raw Honey, a 1 lb. bottle of locally-made honey from honeybees on the John James Audubon Center's very own Mill Grove property!
This 5-piece gift pack isn't just generous; it's thoughtful. All of the "Bee Mine" products promote sustainability and healthy living.
The "Bee Mine" Bundle is ideal for romantic rock stars on Valentine's Day, as well as platonic peeps on birthdays. Don't miss out for your Missus, Mister, or miscellany of friends and acquaintances. Bee-stow this amazingly thoughtful gift upon them today! Supplies are limited, so be a busy bee and order bee-fore it's too late.