Refund and Return Policy
Thank you for purchasing tickets, registering for a program, or ordering from our online gift shop at the John James Audubon Center.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Refund, Return, and Cancellation Policy of the John James Audubon Center.
- Admission Tickets – Single use admission tickets are non-refundable. They will be honored for up to one year from date of purchase.
- Canoe Trips – Canoe tickets must be purchased at the time of the reservation. Trips may be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance without any additional cost. Cancellations within 24 hours of the scheduled trip will be charged a 10% service fee per ticket and any remaining balance will be refunded. If the participant(s) do not attend the event, reschedule, or cancel in advance, no refund will be issued. To cancel or reschedule a trip, please email us at [email protected] Participants will be notified approximately six hours in advance if a trip is cancelled unless safety concerns due to weather or water conditions require cancellation within a shorter time frame. Significant rain events within 24-hours of the trip may result in the trip being cancelled by the John James Audubon Center. Ticket holders will have the option to reschedule for another trip or receive a full refund.
- Public Programs – Unless otherwise noted, tickets must be purchased at the time of the reservation. Cancellations at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the program will be charged a 10% service fee per ticket and the balance refunded. If the participant(s) do not attend the event or cancel in advance, no refund will be issued. To cancel a program, please email us at [email protected]
- Group Tour – Non-school groups must pre-pay for no less than 20 individuals to secure and guarantee their reservation. Total number of participants may be adjusted up until the day of the visit. The balance of payment is due prior to admission. Group tours cancelled at least 30 days in advance will receive a full refund. Group tours cancelled less than 30 days in advance will be charged a $100 service fee. Tours, however, may be rescheduled for an alternative date (as available) at up to 48 hours prior to visit without penalty. To cancel or reschedule a group tour, please email us at [email protected]
- Field Trips (limited to K-12 school organized and sponsored trips) – School groups must use the John James Audubon Center’s on-line booking system to schedule a field trip. Schools will be contacted by the next business day to confirm pricing and details. Field trips cancelled at least 30 days in advance will receive a full refund. Field trips cancelled and not rescheduled will be charged a $50 service fee. To cancel or reschedule a field trip, please email us at [email protected]
- Online Gift Shop Orders – We presently charge $8.00 for mailing shipments from our online gift store. That is a little less than the current cost for mailing a shipment using the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail® Flat Rate Small Boxes. We mail our shipments from the Audubon Post Office in Montgomery County, which is right around the corner from the John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove. To see if an online gift shop order can be returned, please email us at [email protected]
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact email us at [email protected] or call 610-666-5594.